Visa for children

Children included in their parents’ passports generally do not need separate invitations.

Children who have their own passports (such as UK nationals) will need a separate invitation for their own visas.

The process of application in this case is exactly the same as for an adult application.

If the child is travelling on his/her own, his/her parents must sign all necessary parental consent papers.